Free entry – donations welcome
Open Daily from 10-5pm
- Dedicated to telling Liverpool’s story from its shipping past to the modern day.
- Forever changing exhibitions – time your visit in with what’s on
Adults – £17.00 and children (5-15 years) £10.00 (save on a family ticket – 2 adults and 2 children £45.00)
9:00 -19:00pm (from 1 April to 31 October)
10:00 – 18:00 (from 1 November to 31 March)
- Explore the Beatles Story exhibition and Discovery Zone at the Albert Dock and the British Invasion exhibition, Fab 4D Experience and Hidden Gallery at Pier Head.
3. The Tate
Open daily from 10:00 – 17:50
- Interactive art gallery which is fun for all ages
- Andy Worhol’s exhibition is on until 8 February 2015
- Don’t miss Jackson Pollock’s exhibition running from 30 June to 18 October
4. Crosby Beach
Open at all times! It depends on how much you as an individual wants to see! However, you may not want to go when the tide is in and you can see nothing. Check out tide times HERE. If the tide is 7m you can see most statues and at 4m you can see them all.
- Antony Gormley’s ‘Another Place’ – a series of statues facing out to see that get immersed in the sea as the tide comes in and then re-emerge as the tide is heading out.
£11.00 for adults and £7.00 for children (aged 5-15) for the non-stop cruise (or 2 adults and 2 children for £30)
Depart every hour from 10-4pm
- A 50 minute cruise along the Mersey stopping off at different locations – The Spaceport may be a good spot to stop if you have children and if you’re interested in history try the U-Boat Story.
- You can buy a ferry ticket and entrance to another experience together to save money. For example, twin a return ticket with the Beetles experience for £26 per adult and £15.50 per child